Sunday, February 1, 2015

Hi everyone! I have to admit it took me a while to want to post my blogs. People looking into my head can be a quite daunting idea. But I'm now in Disney, and not many people get this chance. I thought I might share my experiences with you. I hope you enjoy! 
So we're going to fast forward a bit to my first few days in Disney. I'll write the back stories of how I ended up here later, I promise. :)I guess now I should give a warning to those reading this. If I'm going to write this, then I'm going to be as truthful as possible while keeping the Disney Magic.

Anyone ever hear of the song "I have confidence" from the Sound of Music? Well that's been my go-to song lately. And in case you haven't...

 "Oh, I must stop these doubts, all this worries....The courage to serve them with reliance. Face my mistakes without defiance. Show them I'm worthy. And while I show them, I'll show me.......So let them bring on all their problems. I'll do better than my best. I have confidence they'll put me to the test. But I'll make them see I have confidence in me"

So as some as you know, I recently moved to Orlando for a semester. I didn't know anyone, where I would be working, or what I would be doing. Just that I would get to be in Disney. If you didn't figure it out yet, I love Disney. So much. 

My first few days have been great! My roommates are awesome--all 5 of them, and I personally think I have the best apartment. Everything is so magical. We could go to the parks for free, and explore. It's my first time on my own, and  that makes it even more exciting. I 'm officially a Cast Member! 

x

No comments:

Post a Comment